We really like this stuff and use it extensively on our ‘in house’ engine rebuilds! We also find it very useful for lubricating slow moving parts where a ‘sticky’ oil is what is called for. It is also good for long term rust prevention on metal parts and tooling. It is not expensive and this 120ml bottle should last you a long time.
Here is what Lucas has to say……………..
Lucas assembly lube gives your engine added protection during running in.
- Perfect for engine building
- Contains Zinc, Moly and other high pressure additives for maximum protection during engine break-in.
- Excellent for long term storage
- Use to pre-lube bearings, cams, lifters, valve train.
- Prevents seizing, galling and scuffing
- Compatible with all oils
- Super slick and tacky
- easy to use